Control dandruff flakes
>Try homemade remedies to wash the flakes away and to keep the dandruff from recurring. What is considered the best homemade remedy to dandruff is a vinegar wash. Mix two teaspoons of vinegar with six teaspoons of water and rub it against your scalp before you go to bed, then wrap your head with a towel. Apply the same solution to your hair once again in the morning when you wake up, then rinse it with water. You do not have to worry about the smell of vinegar in your hair, as the smell of vinegar does evaporate eventually.
Proper Way To Wash Hair
>The first thing you should do is to comb the tangles out of the hair before you wet it so the hair would wash easily and the tangles would not worsen. And then, wet your hair thoroughly under the shower. You can use either warm or cold water if you like, but for best results, you can wet your hair with warm water to open the scale-like cuticles of the hair and wash all the oil and dirt off. And then, you can rinse your hair with cold water afterwards to close the cuticles and add to the shine of your hair.
Rinse your hair under the shower to rid it of the leave-on conditioner and styling aids you have used previously, using gentle strokes of your fingertips. Then, pour a dollop of shampoo in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together, and then apply the shampoo to your scalp. Take note that you should put the shampoo on your scalp and not at the ends of your hair, as the shampoo would dry your hair’s ends and cause it to weaken and split. Also, do not mix your hair all over your head as you shampoo because it will get all tangled up. After this, rinse the shampoo off.
Do’s and Dont’s in Flat Irons
>Still can’t live without your straightening iron?It really doesn’t matter which flat iron you use: ceramic, thermal, metal or ionic – they all damage your hair with over-use and inappropriate use. They heat keeps your hair dry and over time will damage the ends of your hair.
Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair to avoid certain part to get dry.
Remedy for Oily Hair
>Do not wash everyday. The cleaner your hair is the more it can seep into your glands and harder it is to get rid of. When you do wash make sure you are washing with a cleaning shampoo and scrubbing the build up off. Take in mind that you also have to have a ph-balanced mild shampoo and lite scrubbing is recommended. Try to avoid conditioner at the roots, apply in the middle or on the ends.
To remove split ends
* Take small sections of hair and carefully twist them in a gentle downward motion.
Any split ends will automatically stick out.
* Carefully snip into the twist with sharp scissors. Don’t cut right through; just cut into the thickness to remove the damaged cuticles and give a natural layered effect.
* Be careful to cut roughly the same amount from each twist.
Reverse Hair Loss
These are helpful tips to help regenerate hair follicles, but they do not cure any underlying conditions, or stress-related hair loss.
* Try drinking this – blend bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk. A drink rich in biotin can help keep your crowning glory firmly rooted.
* Take dietary supplements such as Vitamin B6, zinc & saw palmetto. Supplements are useful when you can’t get enough from natural food sources.
* Invert your head while you shampoo & massage your scalp. This helps promote blood circulation to the head.
* Eliminate stress or else it can be disastrous to your precious hair!
* Get enough sleep.